July 13, 2014 Leave a comment
Dates: 18-20 May 2015
Location: The Hague, The Netherlands
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 20 October 2014
We are proud to announce that the next Participatory Innovation Conference will be held in The Hague, The Netherlands on May 18-20, 2015. Organised jointly by The Hague University of Applied Sciences and the University of Southern Denmark, this conference will bring together practitioners, researchers and artists to discuss the future of participatory innovation as a practice and as a research field – across research disciplines and organisational boundaries.
* Abstract Submission deadline: 20 October 2014
* Notification of acceptance: 8 December 2014
* Full paper submission deadline: 9 February 2015
* Full paper review results: 9 March 2015
* Print-ready paper submission: 13 April 2015
The conference is also a good chance for PhD-students to try out their research in a friendly, cross-disciplinary setting.
Please check the site: http://sites.thehagueuniversity.com/pinc2015/home
We hope to see you in The Hague!