NordDesign 2012 (Aug 2012, Aalborg Denmark)
January 15, 2012 Leave a comment
Location: Aalborg, Denmark
Dates: August 22-24, 2012
Deadline for abstracts submissions: 1 Feb 2012
The conference is organized in cooperation with the Design Society and complies to the Design Society quality standards with respect to review process, publication etc. The conference venue will be the newly renovated powerplant “Nordkraft”. Nordkraft is an exceptional initiative combining various cultural offerings. Keynotes will be given by LEGO, Bang & Olufsen, and Siemens Wind Power.
The conference topic is design in a wide context:
- Integrated Product Development,
- Engineering Design,
- Industrial Design and Conceptualisation.
Suggested topics for paper submission are:
- Integrated, Multidisciplinary, Product life oriented and Distributed.
- Multi-product Development.
- Innovation and Business Models.
- Engineering Design and Industrial Design.
- Conceptualisation and Innovative thinking.
Research approaches and topics
- Human Behaviour and Cognition.
- Cooperation and Multidisciplinary Design.
- Staging and Management of Design. Communication in Design.
Design education and teaching
- Programmes and Syllabuses.
- New Courses.
- Integrated and Multi-disciplinary.
Researchers, practitioners and students are invited to submit papers to the conference within the above-mentioned topics, in a broad and general perspective. Especially, we encourage Ph.D-students to submit papers to the conference.
|01. Feb||2012||Abstracts due (Please notice that the time for submiting abstracts has been extended)|
|02. Mar||2012||Notification of acceptance|
|11. May||2012||Full papers due|