MMEP 2012: 2nd Intl Conf on Modelling and Management of Engineering Processes (Nov 2012, Cambridge UK)
March 26, 2012 Leave a comment
Dates: 29 – 30 November 2012
Location: Cambridge, UK
Deadline for submissions: UPDATED: 15 June 2012
You and your colleagues are cordially invited to participate in the 2nd International Conference on Modelling and Management of Engineering Processes at the University of Cambridge, UK. On behalf of the Special Interest Group MMEP of the Design Society this event is being organized by the Engineering Design Centre at Cambridge University.
Following the research roadmapping work carried out in 2009-2010 the organisers would encourage researchers and colleagues from industry to submit papers within the following areas:
– Metrics & ROI & Value of process modelling
– Human factors in process modelling and management
– Uncertainty in process modelling
– Visualization of design processes
Furthermore we also would like to welcome papers addressing the following topics:
– Theoretical foundation of modelling and management of engineering processes and achievements in theory
– Experiences from management practice using various modelling methods and tools and their future challenges
– New perspectives on modelling methods, techniques and tools
Papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in an edited book available for the conference.
– 15 March 2012 Call for Papers
– 15 June 2012 Submission of full paper (12 pages)
– (One of the reviewers will be from industry)
– 31 July 2012 Notification of paper acceptance
– 30 September 2012 Deadline for camera-ready version
– 31 August 2012 Advance registration ends
– 15 November 2012 Late registration ends
– 29-30 November 2012 2nd International MMEP 2012 Conference
A poster session will be held showing the contributions of the other contributors.
The conference website will be set up shortly.