11th Intl Conf on Education & Information Systems, Technologies, and Applications (July 2013, Orlando Florida USA)
December 1, 2012 Leave a comment
Dates: 9-12 July 2013
Location: Orlando, Florida, USA
Part of the 7th International Multi-Conference on Society, Cybernetics and Informatics.
30 June – 6 July 2013, Porto, Portugal
Special Tracks on:
Education, Informatics, and Cybernetics: stEIC 2013, www.2013iiisconferences.org/steic
Society and Information Technologies: stSIT 3013 www.2013iiisconferences.org/stsit
International Conference on Complexity, Cybernetics, and Informing Science and Engineering:
CCISE 2013, www.2013iiisconferences.org/ccise
Deadlines for this 1st CFP
• Abstracts/Draft Papers Submissions: January 8th, 2013
• Notification to Authors: February 8th, 2013
• Camera Ready: February 28th, 2013
The following issues apply to both conferences. Differences are included in the respective web sites:
• Submission for face-to-face and virtual presentation (via asynchronous communication) are accepted
• Technical keynote speakers will be selected from early submissions because this selection requires an additional evaluation according to the quality of the paper, assessed by its reviewers, the authors’ CV and the paper’s topic.
• Submitted papers/abstracts will go through at least two reviewing processes: (1) double-blind (at least three reviewers), (2) non-blind, and/or (3) participative peer reviews.
• Authors of accepted papers who registered in the conference can have access to the evaluations and possible feedback provided by the reviewers who recommended the acceptance of their papers/abstracts, so they can accordingly improve the final version of their papers. Non-registered authors will not have access to the reviews of their respective submissions.
• Authors of the best 10%-20% of the papers presented at the conference (included those virtually presented) will be invited to adapt their papers for their publication in the Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics.