Quantitative, Qualitative and Hybrid Research and Modeling (July 2013, Orlando Florida USA)
February 6, 2013 Leave a comment
Dates: 9-12 July 2013
Location: Orlando, Florida, USA
Website(s): http://www.iiis-info2013.org/demset & http://www.iiis-info2013.org/qrmse
Deadline for submissions of papers/abstracts: 28 February 2013
You are invited to participate in the following related joint conferences on:
• Design and Modeling in Science, Education, and Technology: DeMset 2013 (http://www.iiis-info2013.org/demset)
• Qualitative Research and Methodologies in Science and Engineering: QRMSE 2013 (http://www.iiis-info2013.org/qrmse)
The deadline of papers/abstracts submissions and invited session proposals is February 28th, 2013. The deadlines for notification to authors and camera ready upload can be found at the events web site.
Deadlines for the collocated (same venue and time) conferences and symposia can be found at http://www.iiis-info2013.org/current-deadlines.asp. (Check the web site for possible extension of the submission deadline).
Submissions for Face-to-Face or for Virtual Participation are both accepted. Both kinds of submissions 1) will have the same reviewing process, 2) the accepted papers will be included in the same proceedings, and 3) authors of the best 20%-25% papers will be invited to adapt their papers for their publication in the Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics, and Informatics with no additional costs, i.e. the respective Article Processing Charge will be waived for them.
Details about the following issues have also been included at the conference web site (URL given above):
• Pre- and post-conference virtual sessions
• Virtual participation
• Two-tier reviewing combining double-blind and non-blind methods
• Access to reviewers’ comments and evaluation average according to eight criteria
• Waiving the registration fee of effective invited session organizers
• Best papers awards
With the purpose of fostering *Inter-disciplinary Communications* participants registered at any conference or symposia can attend sessions of any of the collocated events. Registered participants will also receive a CD containing the proceedings of all collocated events, and will have a password to access any virtual session of the collocated events, so they can comment any paper presented at any of the collocated events.