IDEMi 2013: 3rd Intl Conf on Integration of Design, Engineering, & Management for Innovation (Sep 2013, Portugal)
February 28, 2013 1 Comment
Dates: 4-6 September 2013
Location: Porto, Portugal
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 15 March 2013
Following the success of IDEMi 2009 and IDEMi 2012, we are pleased to announce the 3rd International Conference on integration of Design, Engineering & Management for innovation (IDEMi 2013) that will be held in Porto, Portugal, on September 4-6, 2013 (http://idemi2013,com). The IDEMI conference aims to create a forum for discussion, among academics and non-academics of topics with impact on innovation. The main theme of the conference will be “Innovating in a complex and uncertain world”, characterized by intense competition, rapid changes and immense opportunities.
Several scientific topics will be addressed in IDEMi 2013, including:
- Creativity thinking and innovation;
- Innovation and entrepreneurship;
- Green growth and innovation;
- Open services and product innovation; Service design and innovation;
- Design and design thinking; Usability and ergonomics;
- Fashion design;
- Network dynamics and innovation;
- Integration of design, manufacturing and services;
- Risk based project management in new product development;
- Managing uncertainty.
Abstract submission: March 15, 2013;
Final acceptance of abstracts: April 30, 2013;
Accepted full papers submission: June 30, 2013;
Author registration: July 30, 2013.