Intl Joint Conf IDMME-VC / IMPROVE / INGEGRAF (June 2014, Toulouse France)
December 12, 2013 1 Comment
Dates: 18-20 June 2014
Location: Toulouse, France.
Deadline for submissions: 15 January 2014
On behalf of ADM, AIP-PRIMECA and INGEGRAF associations and also the organizing committee of the conference, I am pleased to announce the 2014 International Conference related to research on Mechanical, Design Engineering & Advanced Manufacturing aims to be one of the key international meetings of a dynamic interdisciplinary community. It gathers together academics, researchers and industry specialists actively seeking new solutions allowing industrial innovation to be improved and guaranteed.
The conference will take place in Toulouse, known as the European capital of aeronautics and astronautics. Toulouse is ideally located in Southern France between the Mediterranean sea and the Atlantic ocean.
The scientific event is based on the joint conference including:
– IDMME-VC (Integrated Design and Manufacturing in Mechanical Engineering – Virtual Concept)
– ADM-IMProVe (Innovative Methods in Product design and deVElopment)
– INGEGRAF (Graphic Engineering )
The conference guarantees the worldwide dissemination of Original Papers, Short Papers, Workshops and Tutorials with:
– public presentations on June 18th, 19th and 20th morning 2014,
– publications all included in a book distributed in more than 40 countries by Springer Verlag international publisher.
The joint conference covers a wide range of topics summarized on:
– Computer-Aided Design and Virtual Prototyping;
– Robotics and Systems;
– Product Design;
– Innovation and Collaborative Work;
– Advanced Manufacturing;
– Education, Learning and knowledge.
Authors are invited to submit their complete papers in FORMAT files via the conference website, no later than January 15, 2014.
For more details browse: http://idmme2014.sciencesconf.org/