19th Congress of the Intl Ergonomics Association (Aug 2015, Melbourne Australia)
September 29, 2014 Leave a comment
Dates: 9-14 August 2015
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 30 November 2014
We invite contributions on all topics related to ergonomics and human factors including practical, technical, empirical and theoretical aspects. Case studies of the latest technology design and/or practical cases for all domains of use and practice will be given particular attention. Also company case studies, discussing the application of human factors in actual cases, are highly appreciated.
Abstracts must be submitted via the online submission site by 30 November 2014.
All accepted peer-reviewed abstracts will be invited to submit a full paper by the Scientific Program Committee. Authors do not need to submit a full paper until they have been advised by the Committee that their abstract has been accepted. All full papers will also be peer-reviewed.
Abstracts will be considered on the topics listed below. Please note that this is not an exhaustive list and authors may suggest their own topic/s.
- Activity Theories for Work Analysis and Design
- Aerospace HFE
- Affective Design
- Auditory Ergonomics
- Building and Construction
- Company case studies
- Ergonomics for Children and Educational Environments
- Ergonomics in Design
- Ergonomics in Manufacturing
- Gender and Work
- Healthcare Ergonomics
- Human Factors and Sustainable Development
- Human Simulation and Virtual Environments
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Online Communities
- Organizational Design and Management
- Process Control
- Psychophysiology in Ergonomics
- Safety and Health
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Transport Ergonomics and Human Factors (TEHF)
- Visual Ergonomics
- Work With Computing Systems – WWCS
Abstract submission instructions can be downloaded from the list below.
If you have any questions in relation to your submission, please contact the program manager Michelle Hills via email to email@example.com.
To submit an abstract, please CLICK HERE.