DeSForM2015: Aesthetics of Interaction | Dynamic, Multisensory, Wise (Oct 2015, Milan Italy)
October 16, 2014 Leave a comment
Dates: 13-17 October 2015
Location: Politecnico di Milano, Milan, Italy
Deadline for submissions: EXTENDED 31 January 2015
The works traditionally presented at DeSForM investigate the evolving nature of design artifacts and how new forms or objects’ aesthetics convey meaning. We aim to discuss the potential, the limits, and the constraints of designing intriguing experiences with technology-affected artifacts (be they tangible, virtual or intangible). We will also explore the balance of aesthetics, ethics, meaning, and emotion in design.
Contributions to DeSForM 2015 may fall under (but are not limited to) the following themes:
• Tangible, smart, and dynamic objects: how the new aesthetics affects meaning and experience;
• Designing and virtualizing the multisensory product experience;
• From smart to wise: toward a new conception of digital products and services.
Politecnico di Milano will host the conference in October 2015, during the Expo 2015 world’s fair.
Dates and deadlines:
• January 15, 2015: Deadline for paper submission;
• March 16, 2015: Notification of acceptance, conference registration opens;
• April 16, 2015: Camera-ready papers due, early bird registration deadline;
• September 14, 2015: Standard registration deadline.
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org